Well, we’ve just come up from the Crate and Barrel rabbit hole of wedding registry awesomeness. A household name for years, they just keep pushing the envelope when it comes to innovative houseware + visually striking furniture that hits our “Must-Have-This-Now!” sense tingling every time. We’ve divvied up a few of our favorite Crate and Barrel essentials by personality types + styles, so prepare to enter the wonderful world of wedding registries and get your bookmark button ready!
1. Emlyn Basket | 2. Frame Log Holder | 3. Berry Box White Colander | 4. Taline Vase | 5. Jars Tourron Aqua Dinner Plate | 6. Bendt 2-Tier Copper Fruit Basket | 7. Switch Coffee Table | 8. Ribbed Oyster Bath Towels | 9. Vornado Seafoam Silver Swan Alchemy Fan
You may be thinking to yourself, “shopping for wedding registries will be so overwhelming.” But the plain truth of the matter is that it doesn’t have to be. It’s 2018, and modern homeware brands like Crate and Barrel have set the bar too high to ignore. We noticed when they connected with top designers + local artisans to build a curated collection of goods. We did a double take when they extended a 10% discount to couples using a Crate and Barrel registry to use on their site and in stores for 6 months after their wedding date (*restrictions may apply). And we stopped in our tracks when they optimized the registry experience with features like their comprehensive app and Thank You Manager tool to keep track of who gifts you what.
Photo by Half Baked Harvest
As if that’s not enough, they’re dishing up a whole host of exclusive new benefits for couples who register with Crate and Barrel (*restrictions may apply). Including:
- Potential for bonus gifts from the best of the best (we know what you’re thinking, and yes, Le Creuset is on that list!)
- $15 off a single tux rental at The Black Tux
- 15% off wedding invites from Paper Source
- 10% off a romantic 3+day stay at Couples Resort Jamaica
- Announcement card freebies in-store
1. Beverage Tub | 2. The Newlywed Cookbook | 3. Emmett Bronze Taper Candle Holders | 4. Marble Wine Cooler | 5. Le Creuset Dutch Oven | 6. Globe String Lights | 7. Feast Platter | 8. Couture Copper Flatware Place Setting
Woah. We’re always attentive to gifts that keep on giving. Who isn’t?! What we love about these products we’ve rounded up are just how diverse they are. It was quite a challenge to assign them to a single style because it only requires a tweak of combinations to give a home or interior a different vibe. From the art deco style fan to the copper beverage tub to the contemporary elevated terrariums, details like these have style (and function!) written all over them.
Photo by Half Baked Harvest
By now you’ve glimpsed the usefulness and beauty of all the intentionally gathered finds in Crate and Barrel‘s wedding registry. They’ve got cooking, comfort, organization, storage and not to mention interior design covered. And if there’s anything you want to “go big with” on your registry – say, a coffee table that can’t be beat for your cozy meets chic living room – your wedding guests have the option for group gifting, making these big ticket items even more giftable.
1. Circle Metal Wall Art | 2. Reina Brass Wall Mirror with Shelf | 3. Mingle Double Old Fashioned | 4. Rix Brass 14″ Wall Clock | 5. Framed Vase Hurricanes | 6. Sisal Almond Rug | 7. Coffee Maker With Wood Collar | 8. Adra Vase
Yep, we had a feeling you’re itching to explore more. You can create your wedding registry account online or visit one of their private registry events at the store neighboring you to see the items in person, scan away using their app, mingle + nosh with a registry expert for advice over refreshments, and receive a special take-home treat for coming out to play. But we think the best part just might be the weekly and monthly giveaway drawings you’re automatically entered into for some pretty wonderful prizes.
Photo by Christiann Koepke
You know what they say… “Happy guest, happy nest!” Okay fine, we coined that. But it’s totally true that if your guests are having an easy, convenient time with your registry, the better off you’ll be in the end. And the more peace of mind you’ll have with writing thank you notes, using that complimentary guest management tool to keep track of all the goodies and where they came from. Create an account to get started with your wedding registry today, and tell us which couple you are in the comments below!
This post was sponsored by Crate and Barrel. All opinions are our own. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!