And just like that, the holiday season is upon us! Between the bajillion sales and promos that are already filling your inbox, it can be hard to figure out where to begin. So we’ve done some digging for the most adorable, thoughtful and unique gifts for every type of recipient – be it your travel obsessed friend who emulates Eat, Pray, Love or the in-laws you’re just not sure how to buy for. We’ve got a lot of these guides coming your way just in time for holiday sales, so stay tuned and feel free to add a few of these goodies to your own wish lists.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas and inspiration here!
Today we’re starting with gifts for the newlyweds under $100. We’ve wrangled together some cute housewarming items they may not have put on their registry, as well as a couple pieces that will be perfect for date night. Also, MONOGRAMS!
1. American Heirloom, walnut galaxy cutting board $48
2. World Market, standing marble tabletop frames $16.99
3. Nordstrom, 4-piece stainless steel & wood bar set $59
4. Marley Lilly, monogrammed tea towels $29.99 (Free monogrammed duck boots with $150 order starting tomorrow)
5. Anthropologie, The Newylwed Cookbok $35
6. Macy’s, Picnic Time bristol picnic basket $79.99 (on sale until 12/23 + use code SCORE for extra 15% off)
7. Sur La Table, retro magnetic kitchen timer $19.95 (free shipping for orders ove $59 with code SHIPFREE)
8. West Elm, rose gold cake knife servware, set of 2 $39
9. Urban Outfitters, Max Wanger Waikiki #4 art print $19+
10. Uncommon Goods, fondue for two $29
11. CB2, acrylic bed tray $79.95
12. Kate Spade, daisy place vase $75 (extra 15% off plus free shipping when you sign up for their mailing list)
13. Williams-Sonoma, Doiy 100 Things You Must Do Before You Die poster $29
14. Bed, Bath and Beyond, Thirstystone marble/parquet wood coasters (set of 4) $19.99 (free shipping on orders over $29)
15. (Cover) Hearth & Hand Dinnerware and Serveware – think dessert plates, platters and pitchers $30+