Streamers, 3 Different Ways II
Next up is all about rustic weddings. This time, streamers are starring as ceiling decor to dress up the huge ceilings from a barn. We picked a few items that will go flawlessly with streamers in a rustic setting, paired with a few DIY project alternatives.
1. Vintage milk glass. Love their delicate look on raw wooden tables, as seen on this rustic wedding shoot. You can also get the DIY on how to faux milk glass here.
2. Long rectangular wooden tables are gorgeous as they are without tablecloths, but a vintage doily runner would make a great addition.
3. Streamers as ceiling decor, as seen on this wedding we featured last year and this gorgeous Scottish wedding published a few weeks ago.
4. Vintage tins. We’re loving the ones from this wedding we share last month.
5. Novelty edible snacks, such as cotton candy, sorbet or pop corn. I also love the gingham cone for a pom pom or petal toss! You can view the entire wedding from the image above here.
Stay tuned for our last installment!
Making that doily table runner could be a great DIY project!
I love that you used this example in addition to the first installment of wedding streamers because they are the complete opposite of the colorful streamers hanging loosely. These are much cleaner and obviously the white has a lot to do with that. They are perfect for shifting your focus to the focal point–the couple on the couch. Lovely.