Streamers, 3 Different Ways III
I must have saved my favorite for last, because I am in love with this board! This time, streamers can be used as an alternative to sparklers for a vintage glam wedding. Proof this popular party fave can be stylishly used in weddings and in a myriad of ways!
1. Thread escort tags to make a ribbon curtain for the entrance of your reception with the help of a buckle threader and square paper punches. From Martha Stewart.
2. Art Deco-inspired wedding invitations to set the tone for a glamorous wedding! View the entire wedding feature here.
3. Chivari chairs instantly dress up reception and are so worth the splurge! See the feature here.
4. Vintage Chandeliers. You can find them at local vintage rental shops in our Vendor Guide. Photo by Elizabeth Messina.
5. Gold metallic streamers. Can be found in sites like this one, or at any party stores. Check for sales after New Year’s Day! Photo by Kelly Moore.
LOVE the gold metallic streamers!!
Oh my gosh! I love those vintage chandeliers. what a lovely wedding.
Totally loving the Streamers for escort cards!
Love the chandeliers! They really transform the look of the outdoor venue.
if anyone knows how to track down the venue of pic 4, i would be so grateful! it is exactly what i have envisioned for my reception…