You may have spied some pretty cute plates from our styled shoot earlier today, and we’re happy to say we’ve got the deets on how to make your very own! Thanks to Katy of Sweet Sunday Events for sharing her secret with us and Todd White Photography for the images.
For this project, you will need:
-Star stickers (or any shape of your choice)
1. Place the plate upside down on working surface.
2. Place stickers on the back of plate.
3. Once you have the stickers where you want them, spray paint the back of the plate, covering the stickers.
4. Once the paint has dried, begin removing the stickers one at a time. A utility knife makes it easy to peel up the stickers from the corner.
5. Voila! A star studded plate!