Today’s Oatlands Plantation shoot from Sarah Park Events Love By Serena sure was a beauty, wasn’t it? If you’re like us, you fell in love with the signage lovingly created by Sarah. We’re excited to say it’s our lucky day as Sarah is back with us to share how to make the moss-backed desserts sign from the shoot!
For this project, you will need:
-White Poster Board
-Instant Moss Mat Green 18″ x 48″
-12″ x 24″ Craft Plywood
-Desserts sign trace (download here)
1. Trace wood board onto poster.
2. Cut off the excess poster board.
3. Trace “DESSERTS” and connect all letters to make it one whole piece.
4. Cut out the word with X-Acto knife and scissors.
5. Cover the wood board with moss and attach it by using hot glue.
6. Glue the “DESSERTS” cut out onto the moss with hot glue.