Citrus Rosemary Gin Cocktail Recipe
Sharing French Provincial inspiration by Alisa Lewis Event Design wouldn’t be complete without food and drinks! Preluding our cocktail recipe, we shared a terracotta herb favor project. Now we will share Citrus Rosemary Gin just in time for your weekend soirees.
- 3/4 lb sliced kumquats (or citrus of your choice)
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- Spritzer or Sprite for sweeter taste
- Slice kumquats very thinly. Muddle some kumquats with some rosemary. Add to shaker. Add ice. 1-1.5 ounces of gin. Mix gently.
- Pour into pretty glass and top with spritzer or sprite for a fizz!
- Add kumquat slices and a sprig of rosemary.
Photographer: Rebecca Hollis Photography / Art Direction, Styling, and Coordination: Alisa Lewis Event Design / Floral Design: Habitat Events / Dresses: Jenny Packham “Foxglove” and “Syrie” via The Dress Theory / Jewelry: Cloth & Crown / Hair: Boom Swagger Salon / Makeup: Skin Chic / Vintage Rentals and Styling Props: The Attic | A Vintage Rental Company / Wedding Invitations and Paper Goods: Katie Linder Design
Thanks for adding another delicious drink to my collection of recipes.
thank you very much for adding another delightful and refreshing mix in my recipe book. Thanks!
Tried this and it just taste so heavenly! Like an instant beach vacation!