Best of 2011: Ceremonies
We’re continuing our look back on our favorites of 2011, with a focus today on our most adored ceremony sites and decor! It was no easy feat to narrow down our choices, but we picked some we know you’ll remember and love:
1.Philadelphia wedding, captured by Love Me Do Photography
2. Rochester barn wedding, captured by Eric Lundgren Photography
3. Illinois wedding, captured by Deidre Lynn Photography
4. Wedding at Serenbe, captured by W Scott Chester
5. New Orleans wedding, captured by Kelly is Nice
6. Tennessee Wedding, captured by Dixie Pixel
7. Atlanta warehouse wedding, captured by Kyle Hale
8. Texas wedding, captured by Ryan Price; 9. Dublin wedding, captured by Magda Lukas with Brosnan Photographic
10. Mojave Desert wedding, captured by Made U Look Photography
11. Canadian Wedding, captured by Sweet Heirloom Photography
12. Australian wedding captured by CKMetro Photography, 13. Big Sur California Elopement, captured by Evynn LeValley Photography
14. A Steampunk Wedding, captured by Feather Love Photography
15. Florida garden wedding, captured by Ben Sasso
We have many, many more to show here in the photo gallery!
I haven’t seen all of your weddings form this year but, judging from this list, you awarded the most deserving one.
I think number 5 might be my favorite wedding of the whole year!
Wow what amazing weddings. I love outdoor venues, nos.8 and 15 have gorgeous natural backdrops but no. 5 New Orleans is simply stunning. Thanks for sharing these with us.
My favorites are 4 and 14 🙂 Stunning photographs
Thanks for sharing such lovely ideas! Love the chandeliers, the ribbon aisle, the doors and the lighting on the tree. Doing weddings in Costa Rica, a lot of DIY is required…so seeing these beautiful pictures really gets my imagination going. Thanks!
Wow number 11…beautiful photo and a stunning bride and groom! Very creative!
What amazing and unique locations! My favorite must be the last one, the florida wedding. Simple but those church benchs canopied with the oak trees is so surreal!