Best of 2011: Fashion
We have no shame in telling you that we spent hours pouring over images from stylish brides and grooms featured this year, and trust us when we say there were thousands of gorgeous images to look through. So before we end up posting all of them, we stopped at 15, in no particular order. This best-of is chock full of gorgeous veils, gowns, and boys’ outfits, so get your pin it button ready! Be sure to click through each image for a peek at the original features.
1. Long Beach Wedding shot by Chad Cress, Dress is vintage and bride added flutter sleeves
2. North Carolina Wedding shot by Oh! Darling Photography, Dress by Prada
3. Bali Destination Wedding shot by Laura Wellington, Dress by Collette Dinnigan
4. New Year’s Eve wedding captured by Ulmer Studios
5. Stylish vintage-inspired bride from this wedding shot by 1313 Photography
6. Vintage Australia Wedding shot by Adrian Tuazon, Dress by Wallflower Vintage
7. We may have all gasped in unison when we saw this gown from this South Africa Wedding shot by Wesley Vorster, Dress by Abigail Betz
8. Vintage Scottish Wedding shot by Lisa Devlin, Dress by La Sposa, Top by Bebaroque
9. Red Australian Wedding shot by Feather and Stone
10. Fall Inspiration Shoot shot by Alea Lovely; Dress made by Alea Lovely (now available for purchase)
11. Floral bridesmaid dress and bow wedding dress by Novia D’Art spotted and drooled over this wedding shot by Joanna Brown Photography
12. The uber stylish bride wore two equally stylish dresses in this wedding shot by Sean Flanigan, gown on the right by Tadashi Shoji
13. Red, white and black from this modern museum wedding shot by Bella Grace Studios
14. This mid century wedding captured by Stewart Leishman is looking sharp.
15. This countryside wedding captured by Anna Rose Photography might have stolen our hearts.
See how we can go on forever? Any stylish bride and groom we may have missed? We’d love to know! Of course we have oodles more here in the photo gallery.
Gorgeousness! But yeah, you missed my friend Delia Hauser who was featured here about a month ago with her picnic wedding. She made her own dress and it was PHENOM!!!!!
love. 2 is one of my faves
Each and every couple is so unique. I especially love the one shouldered dress by Alea Lovely!! Beautiful!
Totally fashionable! Can’t wait for 2012 and see what is in store for the wedding fashion industry!
Thanks so much for including Fiona and Phil’s Scottish wedding. I loved that one dearly. Lisa
Wowowwowowowoww totally chuffed to have my gorgeous bride Megan featured on your style list, totally made the end of my brilliant year even more perfect, can’t wait for 2012 and more Ruffled magic x
Number 6 is gorgeous, the rest aren’t my style <3
Love the short dress in #3!