We’ve got even more 2011 goodness with a special focus on a few of our favorite wedding bouquets of the year! It was terribly difficult to narrow down our selections to only a handful, but be sure to see even more floral beauty in the galleries. Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are some stunners:
1. Indie Manhattan Wedding shot by Trent Bailey, Flowers by Poppies and Posies
2. Asheville Courthouse Elopement shot by Kat Braman, Flowers by Blossoms at Biltmore Park
3. Intimate Farm Wedding shot by Bamber Photography, Flowers by Nicole Kammeyer
4. New York City Wedding shot by Three Nails Photography, Flowers by Adore Floral
5. Beaver Stadium wedding, captured by Sweet Little Photographs. Flowers by Daniel Vaughn.
6. Charlotsville wedding shoot captured by Adam Barnes Photo. Flowers by Petal Flower Company
7. New Mexico wedding captured by Clary Photo. Flowers by mother of the groom.
8. Natural History Museum wedding shot by Annie McElwain Photography. Flowers by La Vie en Rose Eco Friendly Floral Design
9. Sweet Monday Photography. Flowers by Megan Fickling of La Partie Events
10. Kent Wedding Ideas shot by Sarah Gawler, Flowers by LK Lily
11. Vintage English Wedding shot by Kyle Hale
12. Rhode Island wedding captured by Rebecca Arthurs. Flowers by Flower Thyme.
13. Vintage Mississippi Wedding shot by Courtney Dellafiora, Flowers by Randy Jackson of Flowertyme
14. NYC wedding shot by Photo Pink. Flowers by Blossom and Branch
15. Missouri wedding captured by Eric Lundgren Photography. Flowers by Intuitive Blooms
Delve into a sea of pretty blooms here in the gallery.