Camden Chitwood of Emerson Events is back with us for one more tutorial from her stunning Wedding Inspiration Shoot we shared this morning. Photographer Amanda Watson tagged along to capture the key behind making those gorgeous striped glasses seen in the shoot — this one couldn’t be easier!
For this tutorial, you will need:
– Rubber bands, all different widths
– Glass cups
– Spray Paint (special purpose works best)
1. Clean cups and put rubber bands around them, spaced out randomly.
2. Spray cups (upside down so not to get paint inside the cup), 2 coats is best.
3. Let dry 2-3 hours.
4. Remove rubber bands and enjoy!