All throughout today’s Fourth of July inspiration shoot from Sarah Park Events and Julie Lim Photography, I had my eye on the brilliant watercolor escort card display. Luckily for all of us, Sarah is happily sharing just how she made the framed display board so we can all recreate it for our next dinner party or your own wedding!
For this project, you will need:
-frame (Hobby Lobby)
1. Lay the frame on top of the foam board
2. Measure both ends of the frame to get the exact measurement to cut out (inside of the frame)
3. Use your ruler to draw straight lines and then cut your foam board to size
4. Take the burlap and tape it down tightly to the back of the board
5. Insert the board into the back of the frame and start pinning your escort cards
Optional Step: If you want to hang the frame, slide a string through the back and tie a knot on both ends of the frame and add some greenery to make it pop.