Photographers, The Full 2019 Styled Social Calendar is Here!
We’re feeling pretty darn magical as we get ready to announce a whole new batch of inspired gatherings for wedding photographers in 2019. Introducing, Styled Social! We scoped the country for some of the prettiest and most unique wedding venues where we could create a done-for-you editorial, which landed us in every region across the US.
Photography and Videography: Mon Soleil , Event Design: Brooke Casey Weddings, Floral Design: Pistil & Stamen, Hair Stylist: Ali Vasquez Hair from our new Orleans Styled Shoot
Manicured gardens, sun-kissed vineyards, llama farms, open-air greenhouses, cozy mountain homes and European-inspired chateaus are just a few of the cultured canvases we’re working with starting on May 8, 2019. And you can expect to see all the fixings at each one! Couples dressed to the nines in designer labels, heavy blooms rocking and rolling from ceremony to reception, thoughtful invitation suites with props + loose blooms to play with at stations dedicated to flatlays and sweet treats that’ll have you singing “Sugar! Yes, please!” all day long.
Photography and Videography: Mon Soleil, Wedding Dress: Jenny Yoo
Suit: Stitch & Tie, Event Design: Brooke Casey Weddings from this New Orleans wedding shoot
So where are these shindigs happening? Get ready to mark your calendars!
5/8: Higuera Ranch – San Luis Obispo, CA
5/15: Allrose Farm – Greenfield, NH
6/4: The White Sparrow Barn – Quinlan, TX
6/19: Westerville, OH
7/17: Denver, CO
7/23: Laurel Hall – Indianapolis, IN
8/1: Woods Edge Farm – Stockton, NJ
8/13: Willowdale Estate – Topsfield MA
8/25: Sunstone Winery – Santa Ynez CA
10/9: Madera Estates – Conroe, TX
9/18: Tyler Gardens – Philadelphia, PA
11/12: Red Rock Country Club – Las Vegas, NV
“The images I got from the SS were the deciding factor in booking 3 of my top weddings this year, after seeing the work created they decided to hire me as their wedding photographer. The styled shoots helped me curate content for a certain level of clientele, more to this after sharing content I gathered from the styled shoots, I was able to attract my dream clients since you sell what you show.” – Afrik Armando, past attendee
So what’s included, you ask?
- Couples in every shoot
- Show-stopping wedding gowns
- Heavier focus on florals
- Unique and distinct venues with plenty of natural light and charming outdoor grounds
- Hand-picked, high-end wedding teams
- Flatlay station with props, ring boxes, flowers etc
- Unique engagement rings for those heirloom-style flatlay images
- Lunch is included
Now how does it work?
1. Check out the moodboards and grab a ticket to reserve your spot here (limited to 10 spots per Styled Social so you can have 1:1 time with models).
2. For Styled Socials with a morning and an afternoon shoot, you can purchase one just let us know which schedule you prefer. The moodboard is the same for both, but interpreted slightly different to ensure the shoots are unique (see what we mean here, here and here.).
3. Come ready to have fun! You will be able to style your own flatlays and pose your models on your own.
4. You send us your gallery and we will hold off on sharing the shoot until one or more of our stellar attendees land a feature – did we mention our past attendees have landed features on Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake, Martha Stewart Weddings, Wedding Chicks and more?!
“I showed up that day to a gorgeous venue with a completely cohesive shoot ready to be photographed and one of the best parts was that the images I took that day were featured on Green Wedding Shoes. It was awesome to be featured on such a popular publication, and were excited that Ruffled was so supportive of the feature through their social media channels as well. I really can’t speak highly enough of the entire Styled Social process and how easy it was!” – Chris & Becca, past attendee
Photography: Alisa Ferris
Event Design: Masi Events
Floral Design: oli FLOR
Floral Provider: Afloral
Wedding Dress: Blue Tag Bridal
Rings: Vena Amoris Jewelry
Hair and Makeup Artist: Visions by Daili
Furniture Rentals + Napkins: Nuage Designs
Tabletop Rentals: Pialasa
Invitations: Bella Figura
Calligraphy: Tinta y Tierra
Cake Design: Earth and Sugar
Venue: Historic Walton House
Ring Boxes: Voeu du Coeur
Model: Layla Jama