Kate from The Green Bride Guide and GreenScene LIVEâ„¢ together are hosting Connecticut’s EcoChic Wedding & Home Show at The Hotel Chesterfield, May 2nd from noon to 4 p.m. Here’s what’s in the agenda:
- Eco Couture Fashion Show on a Reclaimed Runway and Circulating Models so you can see how beautiful “green” can be!
- Mini Seminars outstanding posture, poise and panache for the big day; energy efficient mortgages and finding a “green” home; DIY ecochic weddings and more…
- Free Engagement Photographs by notable photographers
- Carbon Calculator in partnership with Brighter Planet to see how much carbon the type of wedding you’re planning produces, and how you can offset it
- Organic Cotton Goodie Bags, Raffle prizes, music and fun!
The Wedding Salon is coming up this Monday, March 23 at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York. brings together leading companies and the top 1% of spenders in the $125 billion wedding industry. The economy is a faint reality when a brides shops for her wedding dress or wants that sought after photographer. The recession resilient business of weddings is keeping strong with Bridezilla’s on a mission!
Check out part of what you’ll see:
- David Tutera from Victoria Secret Lingerie lounge
- Fashion Show By Bridal Reflections and Fabulous Gift Bags
- Complimentary Beauty Services and Cake and Champagne Treats
For Vintage Glam Weddings readers, register for this event and receive $15 tickets (a $50 value). Go to The Wedding Salon and enter code BLOGNY09P.