9 Non-Traditional Wedding Ideas To Steal
Anyone got engaged over the holidays? Whether you’re just jumping into wedding planning (congrats!), or if you’re in the thick of it, these off-the-beaten-path ideas might make you rethink the way you select details for your wedding day. These 9 non-traditional wedding ideas from past Big Fake Wedding Events to steal will prove that fresh spins on tried and true staples go a long way in making your wedding day a memorable one for your guests!
For anyone who is not familiar with this event, The Big Fake Wedding is a bridal show alternative in the form of a big, fake wedding. It’s not your typical way of wedding planning – shop for your vendors from a wedding crasher’s perspective (sounds way more fun, right?). Since they are the experts at taking a nontraditional approach, we’ve asked them to come up with a few alternative details you can work into your own wedding. Dear off-beat bride, this one is for you!
1. Bouquet Alternative: Bridesmaid Floral hoop (from San Antonio feature)
Photo Laraina Hase Photography, florals Madly and Love Blooms
2. 9. Table Number Alternative: Cactus (from San Antonio feature)
Photo Laraina Hase Photography, calligraphy Chrissy Makes
3. Wedding Dress Alternative: Jumpsuit (from NYC feature)
Photo Alicia King Photography, dress Nathalie Kraynina Bride
4. Bar alternative: Get Cozy Caravan (from Baltimore feature)
Photos L.A. Birdie Photography, bar Cozy Caravan Club
5. Seating Alternative: Floor table with pillows + ottomans (from Raleigh feature)
Photo Megan Morales, event design Hobnob Occasions
6. Wedding Cake alternative: Stacked Pie (from Big Fake Wedding Seattle)
Photo Breanna Marie Photography, pie bar Eastside Specialty Cakes
7. Favor Alternative: Popsicles (from Dallas feature)
Photo Ciera Chante Photography, popsicles Steel City Pops
8. Guest Book Alternative: Fingerprint Guestbook (from Big Fake Wedding Seattle)
Photo KNDM Co., guestbook Flutterbye Prints
9. Photo Booth Alternative: Vintage Bus (from Big Fake Wedding Seattle)
Photo KNDM Co., photobooth Shutter Bus Co.
Thank you to The Big Fake Wedding for sponsoring this post, and thank you for supporting our sponsors!
My wedding is on its way, I am glad that I came across this blog today. It is superb, I liked all the non-traditional wedding ideas very much. Using a caravan is something that I would prefer for my own wedding, I found it really out of the box and astonishing.
The event planner Blueberry Events provide really great backdrops for parties and backdrops for events, my family is a fan of their services. In case you have an upcoming event you can avail their services.