New Year’s Eve Party Inspiration with Disco Fever + A Flower Recipe!
Someone call ABBA because all of a sudden I’m a dancing queen, feeling the beat, only seventeennnnn after glimpsing this fun New Year’s Eve party inspiration with disco balls, dried flowers and an abundance of iridescent decor. From the holographic shine of the glassware to the funky floral table runner bursting with texture, you’d be hard pressed to find a table that brings a larger smile to our faces than this one!
Autumn Nomad‘s creative visions never cease to amaze us. And this holiday inspiration with a glitterized neutral palate and luxe, innovative decor is just the tip of the iceberg.
If there’s ever a time to drop the ball, it’s New Year’s… but that doesn’t mean Afloral is bringing any less than their A-game! Evidenced by the eclectic mix of lotus pods, ranunculus, dahlias, poppies, sun palms and stardust gypsophila to name a few, silk flowers are the answer to entertaining blooms that can be repurposed in your home long after.
The PRISM House cultivates a feeling of wonder in this dramatic + contemporary arrangement of blooms. Sun-bleached and raw, this bed of flowers spilling across the table will forever live in our dreams.
Talk about an eye for beauty! Rodeo & Co. Photography captures every scene from all the right angles. We’re charmed entirely by the detail at each place setting, with confetti poppers, opal plates and petite disco ball ornamentation, but we’re equally mesmerized by the motion of that shimmery metallic dress!
A White Mountain estate nestled in New England, The Preserve at Chocorua provided the perfect canvas for this avant-garde shindig festooned with sparkle at every turn.
As if harking back to the communal nature of intimate gatherings bumming with red wine, the handmade stationery from Lulu & Roo hints at these in between moments through subtle drippy watercolor splotches in merlot hues.
Hello, gorgeous! This party gal is all dressed up with ruffles and cheer in a modern Emerson Fry midi with a plunging v-neck and cinched waist.
Is it obvious yet that we couldn’t love this holographic New Year’s Eve party inspiration any more? Christmas isn’t the only celebration where you can be merry and bright! Hope these entertaining ideas leave you feeling inspired!
Shop the Afloral Recipe used in these designs below!
- 1 Natural Floral Buttons
- 1 Natural Lotus Pod Stems (Pack of 12)
- 1 Dried Thornapple Seed Pods
- 3 Artificial Seeded Eucalyptus Leaves – 23″ Tall
- 2 3-pack Mixed Metallic Velvet Poinsettia Flower Clips – 6″ W
- 3 Faux Fur Poinsettia Flower in White – 24″ Tall x 12″ Bloom
- 4 Faux Fur Poinsettia Flower in Light Brown – 24″ Tall x 12″ Bloom
- 3 Cosmos Artificial Flowers in Mauve – 19″
- 3 Cosmos Artificial Flowers in Cream – 12″
- 4 Silk Garden Rose in Soft Pink – 19″ Tall
- 3 Silk Rose in Beige – 21.5″ Tall
- 3 Artificial Rose Stem in Soft Pink – 19″ Tall
- 1 Peach Blush Real Touch Flower Large Open Rose – 27″ Tall
- 3 Silk Ranunculus in Pink Cream – 13″
- 4 Artificial Ranunculus Flower Pick in Soft Pink – 19″
- 3 Blush Peach Dahlia Silk Flower – 19″
- 3 Cafe au Lait Dahlia Flower in Ivory – 19.5″
- 3 Poppy Artificial Flower in Pink
- 1 Pack of 5 – Whitewashed Preserved Sun Palms
- 1 Pack of 5 – Preserved Terracotta Orange Sun Palms
- 2 Natural Beige Preserved Hydrangeas
- 2 Pack of 3 – Burnt Orange Preserved Hydrangeas
- 5 Natural Dried Everlastings
- 1 Dried Star Flower
- 23 Preserved Stardust Gypsophila
Planning, Design & Floral: Autumn Nomad
Silk Flowers and Decor: Afloral
Design & Floral: The PRISM House
Photography: Rodeo & Co. Photography
Venue: The Preserve at Chocorua
Cake: Autumn Nomad
Hair and Makeup: Marissa Schoen Artistry
Stationery: Lulu & Roo
Wardrobe: Emerson Fry
Model: Camille Gunderson