Flower girl fashion has never been more charming! A bold statement I know. But one that’s backed by the 75 darling examples of living proof below. From tea length swing dresses with crochet cardigans to ruffled maxi skirts with beaded belts, these Polly Pocket sized fashionistas are aisle ready indeed. A few lessons these confident starlets have come ready to teach us?
- Puff sleeve dresses aren’t just for the bride!
- Femme sashes in French blue hues will never go out of style.
- Spanish prairie styles call for raffia boat hats
- Capes are a necessity for winter soirees – particularly those in the big city
- Cotton eyelet details were “Nancy Meyers approved” in the 90’s and today
We’d challenge you to make it through this post without saying “awwww”, but considering the impossible nature of that scenario, we’ll just invite you to fawn over the flower girl fashion that follows to your heart’s content. Let’s cha cha real smooth now!
There’s no question that flower girl fashion today is giving major personality. And our greatest hope is we’ll see these pretty little frocks again soon in your own celebration! For more flower girl dress ideas to bookmark, see some of our past favorites here and here next.