Hosting just 4 exclusive, large-scale events each year, Foxfire is a one-of-a-kind destination. A secluded haven in the heart of Maryland’s renowned Harford County horse country, Foxfire is located about 40 minutes north of Baltimore and 90 minutes from Washington D.C.
Guests are treated to a breathtaking arrival, enveloped in maple trees on their drive to the stately manor, while passing rolling hills, grazing horses and manicured gardens along the way. Elegantly situated in the center of the property, the 8,000 square foot estate offers the perfect backdrop to endless design palettes. The property can also accommodate up to 21 guests for those who wish to stay onsite.
Couples can exchange vows in a variety of locations including a romantic trellis overlooking the countryside or in front of an enchanting quarry before enjoying an open-air reception behind the beautiful home. With photo ops at every turn, guests are also able to use the expansive grounds for multiple wedding-related events of varying guest counts including a welcome reception, rehearsal dinner or Sunday brunch. The team can also work with you to coordinate equestrian-related events during your stay to truly take advantage of the local culture.
FOXFIRE OFFERS A VARIETY OF VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS TO SUIT THE NEEDS OF YOUR UNIQUE EVENT INCLUDING:
• Accommodations for up to 21 guests for 6 days, 5 nights (Wednesday – Monday) in the private Manor House and guest cottage.
• Ceremony and reception options that can accommodate up to 300 guests.
• Housekeeping and onsite host/concierge for the duration of your stay.
• Ability to use the property for multiple events during your wedding weekend including a welcome reception, rehearsal dinner or farewell brunch.
• Stay for two at The Ranch 4.0, an immersive fitness and wellness retreat in Southern California, to help you look your best before your special occasion.
• The opportunity for the wedding couple to return to Foxfire every 5 years to renew vows or celebrate an anniversary.