By now you’ve likely already heard about Zola, but in case you haven’t, we are sharing the top 5 reasons to consider building a registry with them! The beautiful products available on Zola might just blow you away, not to mention how simple it is to use their registry, with the many helpful features and tools available to you. You can create a diverse and beautifully curated registry that perfectly suits your style and needs. So without further ado, the top five reasons to build a registry using Zola:
1. It’s completely customizable: With Zola, you can customize your registry to fit your style. So whether that style looks like copper mixing bowls, linen napkins, and gold-toned flatware, OR jewel-toned dishware and colorful enamel cookware, they’ve got you more than covered! (plus any style in between!) You can further customize your registry by adding your favorite photos, writing a welcome message for your guests, and leaving notes on your gifts, indicating why you chose them! We love that this lets your guests feel even more connected to their purchase for you.
2. You can get everything you want in one place. With Zola you can register for gifts, experiences, and honeymoon & cash funds, plus anything from any store. You can also mark your pricier items for Group Gifting, so that multiple friends can pitch in. Genius! Group Gifting means you can register for that KitchenAid mixer or your favorite woven rug, without worrying that either thing is too much of a high-ticket item for 1 person.
3. The features are actually helpful: Planner tells you how many gifts you need in each price range based on the number of guests attending your wedding, which is oh so practical and helpful. The Starter Collections will help to inspire your registry style, Registry Advisor will help you and your guests with questions along the way, and Thank You Manager will make exporting a list of who got you what easy when all’s said and done. Anything to make thank you notes simpler is a win in our book.
4. You’re in control the entire time! With the Control shipping feature you get notified when a gift is purchased, then you can decide whether to have it ship now or hold for later. If you are going out of town for the weekend, fear not, you can hold your packages for delivery when you return. No “sorry we missed you slips” need apply. With online gift swap, you can swap gifts before you even receive them or convert them to credit. So, if you are suffering from register’s remorse, you can switch things up, before a gift even has time to get mailed to you. No that’s some serious flexibility.
5. And the number 5 reason to build a registry with Zola? The app makes everything easy for the on-the-go couple! You can create and manage your registry from Zola’s iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app.You can also use the barcode scanner to add gifts to your registry anytime, anywhere. You can even browse gifts in 3D settings, like a real store, apartment or rooftop, with the 360° Feature. Feel like a Jetson while scanning your dream items in your favorite store and simultaneously seeing how that item fits in with the rest of the home decor in your apartment.
With just our top 5 reasons outlined, we’re pretty sure we’ve already convinced you to curate your own registry with Zola. Just for Ruffled readers, if you sign up for a Zola registry, they will give you $25 to spend on their site! Sign up here for the special offer. Happy registering, lovelies!