Recycle Your Wedding is intended for non-commercial use only
If you’re interested in adverting, please click here.
1) Ruffled is not involved in any transaction between any party who uses this site. There are risks which You assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses. We are a venue only and do not screen or censor or otherwise control the listings offered to other Users, nor does Ruffled screen or censor or otherwise control the Users of it’s service. Ruffled cannot and does not control the behavior of the participants on this site. We can not control whether or not Users of Ruffled will complete the transactions they describe on our site. It is extremely important that you use care throughout your dealings with other people on this site. Ruffled does not assume responsibility for the content or context of postings..
2) If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Ruffled is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You hereby release Ruffled, their officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
3) The Wedding Classifieds/Marketplace service may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity, or violates export control laws. You may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate classifieds related communications.
4) Ruffled prohibits the transmission, distribution, or posting of unwanted or offensive content. Prohibited transmissions include without limitation, profane or sexually explicit advertisements that include masking or misspelling the words, or images that would be illegal in any jurisdiction. It is Your responsibility, and You agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. Additional prohibitions include misleading offers that do not list the total purchase price or a “bait & switch” of products, advertisements listed in the incorrect category, duplicate listings in different categories, U.R.L. (Universal Resource Locator) or hyperlinks listed in any ads, the sale or distribution of firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another email address other than your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another, sexual requests from or for a minor, racial slurs or comments, harassment, placing a fraudulent ad, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited email or advertisements including, but not limited to adult or dating services placing advertisements, and e-mail “SPAM”. Further, Ruffled prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, User account phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that You might become exposed to such items and You further waive Your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure. Exceptions to the prior statements may include the posting of advertisements or other User initiated customizations, through which the User waives their privacy rights to the degree to which they choose, of their own violation, to include their personal information which may include their email address, phone number, name, website URL, or other personal information. Ruffled will not be held responsible for the User’s choice to waive their right to privacy in such instances.
5) Ruffled prohibits the listing or sale of the following goods, if for any reason, including but not limited to any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation including the following: Food (other than packaged food meeting all applicable federal state and local standards for sale to consumers by commercial merchants) Alcoholic beverages Firearms (as defined by the B.A.T.F.) Cigarettes or any other tobacco product for human consumption Pharmaceuticals or any other controlled substance Dangerous, counterfeit, or stolen goods Goods which do not actually exist Any good that infringes or violates anyone’s rights Any item which in Ruffled’s sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise inconsistent Ruffled ‘s standards of business ethics. Any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
6) If Ruffled, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms of Participation has occurred, Ruffled may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, cancellation of Your account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms of Usage. Ruffled could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil laws as applied by the relevant jurisdiction. Ruffled will cooperate with any investigation by any Federal, State, or local body or any court or tribunal legitimately exercising its rights. Such cooperation may be without notice to You. If Ruffled believes in it’s sole discretion that any ad may create liability for Ruffled, Ruffled may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to the release of User information. In sum, Ruffled reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
7) Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that use of the services is at User’s sole risk. The service is provided on “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Ruffled expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose. User will be solely responsible for any damage resulting from any transaction. Ruffled makes no warranties that the service will meet User’s requirements; nor does Ruffled makes any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service.
8 ) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from Ruffled or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Limitation of Liability: User further agrees that Ruffled shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension, termination of service, including but no limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages , whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Ruffled shall not be responsible or liable to User, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Ruffled total liability to You for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by You to Ruffled, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
9) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use. You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms of Participation. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service. Others’ Information. You agree not to make use of anyone else’s Information other than as necessary to complete any Ruffled transactions in which You are involved.
10) No Agency. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between Ruffled and any User of the Service.
11) This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
12) The failure of Ruffled to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Usage shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Usage is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms of Usage shall remain in full force and effect.
13) The section titles in these Terms of Participation are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
14) Ruffled reserves the right to modify the Terms of Usage at any time and without prior notice to its Users. We may add to, change, delete, or end our or Your use of our service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons beyond our reach.