How To Submit Guest Posts as a Member
We’re on the lookout for the best tips + advice our wedding pros have to offer! Accepted guest posts will appear as editorial features that educate our readers who are currently in the midst of wedding planning. These are not real weddings + inspiration shoots (which you can submit here!), and you can view a couple past examples here and here for reference. To submit articles for consideration, please email email@example.com
Here’s the skinny on what we’re looking for:
– Please use the subject line as your proposed title for the post
– Please do not attach images; send us a link to a folder of images as if you would with a submission
– Minimum size is 1200 pixels wide
– Please send us at least 20 color images no watermarks to choose from with photo credit if you’re not the photographer
– Vertical images are best!
– No self-promotional posts pretty please
– Good vibes only – we’re looking for helpful posts to educate and inspire brides
– Aim for at least 300 words
We won’t be replying from this email address, but we will be in touch if your submission is accepted!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ruffled Team