Love and luxury under the autumnal sky! This intimate wedding is a dream come true. Imagine this: soft candlelight, crisp fall air, and a feast of al fresco dining that will leave your taste buds dancing. The textures are as rich as your love story, with velvety accents and opulent details that will take your breath away. With the brilliant planning prowess of Rebekah Brontë Designs, the exquisite floral magic by Petal and Stem, and captures by the lens of the talented, Kaity Body Photography, this celebration is a masterpiece in the making. Get ready to witness the enchantment unfold, where love, style, and the beauty of nature come together in perfect harmony.
An intimate autumnal wedding set in the open air of a private estate with al fresco dining at golden hour, rich textures adorning the tablescape, and a bride and groom cloaked in stunning attire. The design was inspired by the natural and organic tones of fall (reds, rusts, browns) paired with the elegant and sophisticated air of estate weddings.
This dreamy intimate autumnal wedding inspiration is luxury at its finest! It features:
– An elegant champagne-toned satin wedding gown with a low back and intricate lace details
– A floral crown for the bride, with lovely pearl drop earrings to match
– An alfresco tablescape set for 12, with velvet napkins, vintage tabletop decor, fine art place settings, and organic fall floral arrangements
– An emerald green suit for the groom
– Menus made from handmade paper with crimson wax seals and gold tassel accents
– A naturalist ceremony design with organic earthy florals and and foliage climbing up a tree to make the alter/backdrop
– A stunning two-tier textured wedding cake with handmade sugar flowers
– A champagne tower with smoke-tinted glassware
The dress, designed by Samantha Victoria, is an elegant champagne-toned satin wedding gown with a low back and intricate lace details.
Paired with a stunning floral crown for the bride, with lovely pearl drop earrings to match, crafted by Joanna Bisley Designs.
These elegant menus were hand deckled and finished with crimson wax seals and gold tassel accents. If you want to try to make these yourself, Amazon is an easy place to find wax sealing sticks, wax stamps, wax guns, and pre-made tassels!
We loved the stylish yet functional vignette of the outdoor champagne table. It featured a small champagne tower with smoke-tinted glassware from Modern Rentals and champagne bottles with uniquely elegant green-tinted glass. The stunning two-tier textured wedding cake with handmade sugar flowers, was created by Yvonne’s Delightful Cakes! The perfect amount of color and texture for a fall wedding cake.
Wedding Planning, Design & Styling: Rebekah Brontë Designs
Photography: Kaity Body Photography
Florals: Petal and Stem
Hair & Makeup: Bridal Hair & Makeup
Jewelry: Joanna Bisley Designs
Models: Mode Models International
Veil: Lovenote Bride