With Father’s Day just around the corner, we couldn’t help but share gift box ideas for the OG man in your life (*ahem* Dad). The card for Dad is just the beginning, so we laid the groundwork in case you wanted to write some sweet nothings to your groom before the big reveal, and even added a thank you printable for the groomsmen to boot. Now that we got a few important men in your life covered, it’s time to grab these free printables!
Since we’re all for creative gift giving, we partnered with Avery to share 3 free printable cards to top off these goodies. The best part is, these printables are completely customizable in Avery Design and Print!
As you start thinking about the components of your gift box, we found easier to start with a pretty container – box, basket or a unique presentation tray, and choose items depending on its size and style. Once you have a foundation, sticking to a color palette will help you source the right gift box items that will look cohesive.
How to Print these Designs:
- Go to avery.com/print to use Avery Design & Print Online
- Create a free account or click My Computer to upload your .avery files
- Customize it if you wish and print it yourself!
Gift Box ingredients we used:
- Wood box or small wooden crate
- Shredded or crinkle paper
- Gourmet coffee
- Avery White Matte Postcards 8387
- free download Groomsmen card
- free download Father’s Day card
- free download To my Groom card
Other gift box ideas for men (great for Father’s Day!):
- Shaving Kit
- Desktop accessories
- Skin care pack
- Foodie (bacon and jerky theme, bread + biscotti, fruit and compotes, gourmet popcorn etc)
- Grill accessories
With Avery’s Design & Print, you have endless tools at your disposal to create original cards for every life event. And why make an extra trip to the store when you can literally personalize your own? Whether you use them in a gift box or mail them alone as thank you’s, we’re eager to see how you use this design tool in your own circle.
This post was sponsored by Avery. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!