We loved Sarah Park Events‘ Orange Crush Wedding Inspiration so much, we’ve got her back with us for a bit more! This time, Sarah’s sharing just how she made the watercolor napkins seen in the shoot. Thanks Sweet Root Village for capturing the process for us. Seriously these DIY Watercolor Napkins are to die for, so pull out your DIY supplies because we’re all about to get all sorts of crafty up in here!
For this project, you will need:
-watercolor paint or liquid fabric dye
-white table napkins
1. Squeeze 2-3 drops of paint into spray bottle. (You can add more later)
2. Fill 3/4 of bottle with water.
3. Shake bottle until all the paint is mixed in with the water.
4. Spray first color on napkin.
5. Immediately spray the second color and let the water naturally blend the two colors together.
6. Repeat with third color. You can keep spraying on the same spot to make the colors stand out more.
You may want to go heavier with the watercolor paint because it will fade in the wash. You can also create an ombre effect as Camille Styles made them!
Ta-da! Look at how delicate and #GORG these DIY watercolor napkins turned out? We are utterly amazed at just how easy this DIY project is so you bet we officially have figured out our weekend plans. Oh, and check out the tablescape below to see these beauts in action. What are you thinking you’ll use these for?