We’re crazy about pretty packaging, and we have a sense you are too? We’re going to show you how to make your own favor boxes today, which can be done in a jiffy to any size you’d like. Plus we’ve got lots of free printables for you to make your own, including Thank You labels with the help of our partner Avery.
These original templates can be downloaded for free and printed on a kaleidoscope of card stock colors. Mix and match the patterns of polka dots and teardrop swooshes to create a vibrant look that’s a bit more dynamic. Origami in itself is a quick and easy way to make an impact, and what’s a gift box without its topper? We created a couple versions of this Thank You label to complete the look and dazzle the recipients.
What You’ll Need:
- Download our free printable box templates
- Color paper of your choice — we used a mix of pastels and brights 24lb like this one
- these White Square Labels from Avery
- Download Thank You Printables – download here!
How to print these Avery templates using Avery’s Design and Print Online:
- Go to avery.com/print to use Avery Design & Print Online
- Create a free account or click “My Computer” to upload your .avery files
- Customize it if you wish and print it yourself!
After we finished these boxes, we created this handy free printable to use as template. Simply print + cut and fold :) The template is the same for the box and lid. If you’d like shorter lids, trim your template to 1/2 inch shorter around the perimeter.
Next peel + stick your Thank You label on top and voila! Your eye-catching treat box is ready to go.
Check out the video below created by Kenny from Aurora Cinema to see just how fun and simple this project really is.
This post was sponsored by Avery. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!