– paper towel roll
– paint pens
– jingle bells
– ribbon / fabric strip
– paper or tags
– pom-pom maker
1st napkin ring:
1. Tear a strip of fabric or use ribbon and tie a bow around rolled napkin
2. Apply strip of glue to paper tag and sprinkle with glitter. Once dry, tuck into bow, or you can tie with string.
3. Snip a juniper branch in the yard, or use a clipping from your Christmas tree and tuck into bow with tag.
2nd napkin ring:
1. Cut a 3/4-1″ wide ring from paper towel roll with knife
2. Begin to wrap with yarn color of your choice and tie knot on the inside of roll.
3. Use a pom-pom maker to make the perfect pom! tie to wrapped paper towel roll.
4. Slide onto rolled napkin.
3rd napkin ring:
1. Grab a few jingle bells and tie together with string or yarn.
2. Wrap bell clutter around rolled napkin, wrap string several times around and tie a knot on the underside.
3. Use paint pens to write festive phrases or names, you can add dots and other embellishments. Tuck tag into bell cluster, or tie with string.
4th napkin ring:
1. Cut 1.5-2″ squares- you will need 7 of these pieces.
2. Follow directional folds in image.
3. Fold the diamond shape to create an arm of the star, and slide into the next armature- creating the ring of the stars arms.
4. Use hot glue to lock into place, and glue a paper circle to the top. You can add names for place settings to the paper circle!