DIY Aztec Sand Centerpieces
We’re always up for a good DIY, especially when it comes from the talented mind of Candice from Your Cloud Parade. Not only did she team up with Art with Nature Design to create some beautiful floral arrangements, but we’ve also got an awesome DIY floral sand design to share! How perfect would these be lined up as a table runner or scattered around in groups for unique centerpieces?
From Candice of Your Cloud Parade: This summer is our chance to be surrounded by bright colors. You can use this Floral Sand design to spice up any tablescape at a wedding. It’s fun and it’s a great way to add some extra “love and personality” to your big day!
For this project you will need:
1. Purchase some fun colored sand from your local crafts store and pour an inch of one color sand into jar. Take knife and make design by putting the knife at the edge of the glass and pulling towards center.
2. Pour the second color. It should be 2 inches thick. Repeat movements with the knife from “glass to center” to continue to make different design.
3. Tilt glass as you make design with knife.
4. Add third color.
5. When the jar is three quarters full add flowers and continue to make design with knife around stems.
6. To finish, add last inch of sand.
Your Cloud Parade is the first online marketplace where a wedding couple can shop and design their wedding all in one spot. We have over 450 shops to choose from… And we love working with some of the best wedding vendors. We teamed up with Art with Nature to design the trendiest wedding centerpieces, boutonnieres, and florals. This is a great template and starting point when designing your flowers for your spring and summer wedding.
DIY Concept and Photography: Your Cloud Parade / Flowers: Art with Nature Design / Wedding Cake: Sweet and Saucy / Cake Stand: Sweet and Saucy / Table Details: Target / Model’s Necklace: A Quiet Curiosity
these are really good and creative 🙂
nice decoretion!!! for more wedding decoration tips visit here: https://www.weddingsparklersrus.com/
Love the photography, cool vintage effect and the details are really beautiful
This is certainly unique and it looks gorgeous at the end. Great idea.