Become a Guest Blogger!
In the world of wedding publications, you see a lot of real wedding features and editorial spreads, gracing the most beautiful settings and jaw-dropping gowns but getting your name out there doesn’t have to be limited to just these two types of posts. Let’s be honest, most wedding pros don’t have the upper hand in submissions like photographers and or event designers have.
This is why I want to talk about Guest Posting today. Guest Posts go beyond real weddings and styled shoots! They are helpful articles crafted to your ideal customer that are published on sites that talk to your ideal audience. These are articles you create in your area of expertise — these aren’t meant to talk about sales or your product, but to connect and let couples get to know you.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Content Must be Original, minimum of 500 words. You can build on a previously published post on your own site, but we need different, fresh copy.
2. What the Content should be about, a gallery to variety of images with photo credit to each if you’re not the photographer
3. Your bio (limit to one link)
4. Examples of types of posts we’re considering:
Lists are great! Titles such as “Secrets to ______”, “How to _____” or “Our top ______” are great starters. Make it interactive and light-hearted. The more images you can send of your work, the better! These are our seedlings to amplify your post on social media 🙂
Types of content we’re considering:
- Busting Budget Myths/Budget breakdowns
- How to avoid “Pinterest Sticker Shock
- How much flowers cost/ education in that area
- How to set a realistic budget without going broke
- How to find the right venue
- 5 Reasons Hiring a Wedding Planner will ________
- Do these ___ things after you get engaged
- _____ Little Known Secrets to Trimming Your Guest List
- The ____ must-haves on your wedding day
- _____ must download apps for brides
- Sticky situations answered
- Destination wedding topics
- Wedding Cake Round ups
- Wedding Gown tips
- How to define your wedding style
- Engagement Session Outfit Ideas
- Bridal Shower tips
- Top ____ Spots for Engagement Session (in your area)
- Unique venues in (your area)
- Hiring timeline
Email us to email@example.com
A guest post is not about your business or product, but rather, about a topic that relates to your business. For example, a floral designer would be an expert on the topic of bouquet pricing and seasonal flowers or a DJ would be an expert in sharing a list of the best first dance songs.
We just ask that these posts are not resubmitted to other sites once we post them or copied word by word back to your sites. For real weddings and styled shoots, please submit via this form