Weekly Wrap Up + Tinsel Workshop
Emerald was officially chosen by Pantone as the color for 2013 (have you seen this emerald holiday shoot yet?). I say we ring in the new year with it! Below are some ideas for a chic holiday soirée, with a bit of Viceroy goes wintry mood.
Clockwise: emerald green grosgrain ribbon via Factory Direct Craft; mercury bottles via West Elm; green trellis fabric by Schumacher; candle lanterns from Pier One Imports; wooden beaded wreath via Sweet Paul
We will be crafting the weekend away for Christmas and decorating for the holidays, so I thought I’d share some ideas for ornaments from our DIY library. Everything is cuter in miniature size. How seriously adorable would be a photo transfer in a mini canvas as an ornament?
If you live in the Atlanta area, be sure to check out The Tinsel Workshop, happening tomorrow. There are a few spots left open, so there’s still to time to register! This is the perfect workshop to learn new crafts, hosting party tricks by the pros and how to make flower arrangements – ALL tied into one day wrapped in a pretty bow. Great date with your fiance, bestie or mom… grab a spot by emailing email@example.com.
The Tinsel Workshop
You’re invited to immerse yourself in a day of Flowers, Flair, and Food
Saturday, December 8th, 2012
from 10 am – 4 pm
The Seed Studio
434 Marietta Street
Be guided through holiday designing by instructors:
- Juli Vaughn Designs, Julia’s Poppies, Pepitone Design, and Homespun ATL
- Learn basic principles and techniques to design a seasonal arrangement with Juli Vaughn Designs.
- DIY Crafts + Event Details by Julia’s Poppies and Ashley Pepitone Design.
- Festive refreshments, delectable lunch, and seasonal cooking tips by Homespun ATL.
- Each student will go home with their creations from the day and a “toolbox” to keep creativity alive.
- If you want to improve your hostess-edge, grow in creative resourcefulness, or just desire to catch the Christmas cheer-we invite you to join us!
Space for this workshops is limited, so reserve your spot now. $150.00/person *Includes all materials for creating Flowers, Flair, and Food.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more details.
In case you missed any of our features from this week…
Artsy garden Victoria wedding
Montreal winter wedding inspiration
Target wedding registries
Amalfi Coast destination wedding
Woodland Ohio wedding inspiration
Bridesmaids’ uncheon ideas
DIY whimsical napkin rings
LoveSick wedding expo
Banff National Park elopement
Houston Station wedding
A woodsy Washington wedding
This week, in Recycle Your Wedding…