I scoured the interwebs for vintage wedding dresses and found some gems! Some are gorgeous just how they are while others have potential of becoming a one of a kind beauty with the help of a seamstress.
1. Vintage 1950s Shelf Bust Full Skirt Wedding Dress. This strapless dress has a dreamy feel with its tulle skirt and the bodice has a peakaboo tulle detail. It has a lot of potential and at $75, investing in a good tailor will do wonders to this dress.
2. Edwardian Wedding Dress. A dress from 1910’s that looks virtually brand new. Love the gauzy texture and the lace detail. This Edwardian dress has its traditional 3/4 sleeves and a modest neckline with a little bit of see through on the shoulders.
3. Vintage Saks Old Hollywood Glamour wedding dress. This 1940’s vintage dress from Saks screams vintage glam. It photographs off white despite the slight hints of pink and green.
4. 1970’s Vintage Wedding Dress. I wouldn’t change a thing on this empire waist dress. The goddess look is fantastic and the chiffon fabric with beaded detail on the waist are divine.
5. Vintage 1950’s Lace Wedding Dress. Photos don’t do justice to this marvelous wedding dress! It also comes with a matching lace bolero with buttons so you can cover up during the ceremony. The button detail on the cuffs is like icing on the cake.
6. Ruffled Vintage Prom/Wedding dress. detail on the cuffs is like icing on the cake. I envision the coolest wedding with a bride wearing something like this.
7. 1930’s Art Deco Bias Cut Wedding Dress. This flapper wedding dress is a gem. It can be full length or tea length depending on how tall you are, but either way it fits within the 30’s era. Auction ends tomorrow, so you must make up your mind fast!
8. 1950s Tiered Tulle Wedding Dress. The measurements of this dress are within reason and its condition is excellent. It has a fitted bodice with a sweetheart necklace with sheer lace on top and the skirt has three pouffy tiers.
9. 1950’s Wedding Dress. This vintage dress has so much going on I understand if it’s not for you! Lace sleeves, tulle skirt and a ruffled detail on the back, oh my. However, this dress has different looks depending on the angle, which makes for great photos.
10. 50’s Chiffon Wedding Dress. Auction starts at $9.99. The chantilly lacy puffy sleeves are are absolutely delightful. I would totally have the waist open a few inches and wear it at home while working. So fabulous.