Do we have a treat for you today! Trumpet & Horn, a haven for antique engagement rings, is giving away an antique ring – the deliciously Art Deco Broadway ring. Trumpet & Horn is passionate about finding one-of-a-kind engagement rings and unique jewelry that tells a story of history in the modern world. Their heirlooms have been passed down from many generations and are considered treasured family possessions.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Contestants must pin at least 5 images from Ruffled and 5 images from Trumpet & Horn’s website to a board.
2. E-mail board to firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight PST on February 13th, 2013.
3. All contestants must be followers of Trumpet & Horn on Pinterest to be eligible to win.
4. All entries will be judged by Trumpet & Horn. Contestants are encouraged to pin a photo of the couple or lucky lady and a short love story – great stories will increase chances of winning!
5. Winner will be announced at noon PST on Valentine’s Day (Feb 14, 2013) on Trumpet and Horn’s website and on our Facebook page.
And if a chance to win a gorgeous antique diamond ring wasn’t enough, all Ruffled readers will receive a $250 credit towards their first purchase by signing up for their newsletter and the discount is valid for one year (excludes Surprise Me rings).