Top Twist Bun Hair Tutorial
Today we’re super excited to have Your Cloud Parade back with us! This time, the online wedding marketplace teamed up with makeup and hair artist Nicole Deanne to show us how to make a gorrrgeous top twist bun, which would be perfect for any bride or her maids — or even just for a date night! So let’s pull out our hairspray and teasing combs and get to work:
For this tutorial, you will need:
-a teasing comb
1. Bring your hair into a top ponytail. Smooth pony with comb & spray. You can also leave it a bit messy. Your preference.
2. Separate the ponytail into two sections.
3. Back comb (tease) each section like crazy then spray.
4. Smooth out each section just a bit with your fingers (but still keep it a bit messy), then twist each piece around each other in an upward angle.
5. Then wrap the twisted hair into a top knot bun.
6. Use the bobby pins to secure the top twist & use the hair pins to secure the bun in a soft secure place.
7. You’re done!
Thanks Your Cloud Parade for the tutorial and check out their site for handmade goodies!