Weekly Wrap-Up + Giveaway
To start your weekend off on a good note, we have a giveaway for you!
1. Loving these peach and grey bridesmaids dresses.
2. The Aisledash Wedding Blog Awards are upon us! If you are a fan of Ruffled, we would be so appreciative if you would nominate us! You can submit your nomination here. We were nominated by Wedding Channel “Best Wedding Style Blog”! Click here to vote for us!
3. Sora Designs, who creates unique handmade jewelry with a whimsical feel, is giving away a gorgeous necklace made of repurposed materials called The Scent of Lisabetta necklace. It features a beautiful peach rose cabochon and faceted aqua stones on an antique brass chain.
To enter the giveaway for The Scent of Lisabetta necklace, visit the Sora Designs shop, and leave a comment here with the name of your favorite piece. All entries must be in by Midnight EST on Wednesday, July 14th. The randomly selected winner will be announced next Friday. See something you like while checking out the offerings in the Sora Designs shop? Use the code Ruffled10 for 10% off your purchase.
5. Remember this sweet Missouri Farm Wedding? I can’t get over the adorable Mod Cloth dresses the bridesmaids wore. The Colleen Dress by Mod Cloth is so darling, and it’s just one of many bridesmaids dress options available on their site.
6. This is just a teaser for our next sweet intimate wedding we have to share, but you will have to check back on Monday to see the rest!