DIY Yarn Chandelier
We’re heading for the weekend with two easy projects by our contributor Kathryn Godwin shot by Emily Chidester Photography. With yarn as our weapon of choice today, these wedding ideas can be customized over and over again with any color, for any party, in no time. Check back soon for our next project coming in a few, all shot at the Separk Mansion with floral designs by Nectar!
- macrame rings
1. Tie two pieces of yarn to ring, creating a cross.
2. To suspend the chandler, tie a long length of yarn to the cross-section, you can level out the chandelier at the end by pull the crossed pieces of yarn from side to side through the suspended knot.
3. Cut multiple pieces of yarn to the same length, loop yarn through ring and tie a slip knot. Repeat until the ring is full.
4. Trim bottom of yarn to get an even finish.
5. Hang in a grouping for impact, you can carry the size of the rings for variety and interest.