You’ve all seen our Bridesmaids’ Luncheon shoot from Sweet Sunday Events and EE Photography, and now we’ve got Katy and her team back with us to share how she made the flatware napkin holders. Feel free to use any hue to coordinate with your color scheme, or make each holder different to bring in an eclectic vibe!
For this project, you will need:
– Hot Glue Gun
– Spray Paint
– Mini critters, birds or other decorative addition found at craft stores in the toy section
– Wooden dowel or rod
1. Begin by hammering the fork straight.
2. Bend the fork in half. We used a rod to help create a more rounded bend.
3. Glue your choice of decorative accent to the end of the fork with the hot glue gun. Let dry.
4. Spray paint the forks with your color of choice and get ready for the party.
Shoot Location: Austin, TX / Event Styling, Floral Design, and Rentals: Sweet Sunday Events / Photographer: EE Photography / Caterer: Catering with a Twist / Models: Zephyr Talent / Wedding Dress: Melange Bridal / Hair and Makeup: Kristen Coleman of Green Alley Salon / Paper Goods: The Stationery Bakery