DIY Watercolor Napkins
We loved Sarah Park Events‘ Orange Crush Wedding Inspiration so much, we’ve got her back with us for a bit more! This time, Sarah’s sharing just how she made the watercolor napkins seen in the shoot. Thanks Sweet Root Village for capturing the process for us!
For this project, you will need:
-watercolor paint or liquid fabric dye
-white table napkins
1. Squeeze 2-3 drops of paint into spray bottle. (You can add more later)
2. Fill 3/4 of bottle with water.
3. Shake bottle until all the paint is mixed in with the water.
4. Spray first color on napkin.
5. Immediately spray the second color and let the water naturally blend the two colors together.
6. Repeat with third color. You can keep spraying on the same spot to make the colors stand out more.
You may want to go heavier with the watercolor paint because it will fade in the wash. You can also create an ombre effect as Camille Styles made them!