DIY Burlap Bag Ring Pillow
We’re wild about this DIY tutorial made as a collaboration between Blue Label vendor BurlapFabric.com and etsy vendor Emily Zych of whichgoose — it’s a burlap ring pillow that’s both supremely easy to make AND super cute! Better yet, if you’re short on time or even burnt out on DIY projects, you can buy one of Emily’s ring pillows right here.
1. Cut one large piece of burlap material about 9 x 13″ or a small burlap bag
2. Fold each edge over about 1/2″ and press with a iron (you can also pin into place if an iron is not handy)
3. Fold the entire piece in half long ways.
4. Sew along two of the open sides. Make sure to leave one side open.
5. Stuff your pillow with any sort of polyfill filling and sew remaining side closed.
6. String a piece of jute twine on a large needle.
7. Poke needle through middle of pillow, and back up again about 1″ apart.
8. Tie two ends together in a knot.
9. Finish up with a bow!