Sharing French Provincial inspiration by Alisa Lewis Event Design wouldn’t be complete without food and drinks! Preluding our cocktail recipe, we shared a terracotta herb favor project. Now we will share Citrus Rosemary Gin just in time for your weekend soirees.
- 3/4 lb sliced kumquats (or citrus of your choice)
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary
- Spritzer or Sprite for sweeter taste
- Slice kumquats very thinly. Muddle some kumquats with some rosemary. Add to shaker. Add ice. 1-1.5 ounces of gin. Mix gently.
- Pour into pretty glass and top with spritzer or sprite for a fizz!
- Add kumquat slices and a sprig of rosemary.
Photographer: Rebecca Hollis Photography / Art Direction, Styling, and Coordination: Alisa Lewis Event Design / Floral Design: Habitat Events / Dresses: Jenny Packham “Foxglove” and “Syrie” via The Dress Theory / Jewelry: Cloth & Crown / Hair: Boom Swagger Salon / Makeup: Skin Chic / Vintage Rentals and Styling Props: The Attic | A Vintage Rental Company / Wedding Invitations and Paper Goods: Katie Linder Design