We’re continuing our Best of 2011 week with a perennial favorite, the reception table! From airy and floral to rustic and slightly rugged, we’ve got something for everyone. Click on each image to see the original feature. Here are some of our favorite reception settings, in no particular order:
1. Farmer’s Market inspired wedding shot by Steep Street and designed by Simply Modern Weddings
2. Streamer photobooth backdrop from this Ontario wedding by J.R. Clubb, backdrop handmade by the bride and groom.
3. Conservatory wedding shot by Jen Huang, floral design by Zuzu’s Petals.
4. Smog Shoppe Wedding shot by onelove photography, planning by Jamie Stein
5. Woodsy Wedding shot by Braedon Flynn Photography, styling by Kerry Bergler, Mint Events
6. Wedding in Paris, captured by One and Only Paris Photography
7. Musical PA Wedding shot by Love Me Do Photography, planning by Kimberly Fink at Styled Creative
8.This envelope guest book wall idea from this Utah wedding shot by Meg Ruth Photography certainly has made the rounds on the web, but it’s worth another look!
9. 1960s Inspiration Shoot shot and styled by Rebecca Hansen
10. Australian Wedding shot by Natasja Kremers
11. Garden wedding table designed by Kelly Oshiro and Tricia Fountaine. Captured by Beaux Arts Photographie
12. NYC wedding shot by Clayton Austin, designed by Hatch Creative Studio.
13. Rustic Barn Wedding shot by Mary McHenry Photography, styling by Vibrant Events by Corina Beczner
14. The mason jar chandeliers from this Georgia wedding shot by Heidi of Our Labor of Love are amazing, and so is the menu poster!
15. This Brisbane wedding shot by Jonathan Ong will have your eyes full of pretty.
We have many, many more to show here in the photo gallery!