Inspired by today’s Tropical Wedding story, this next feature might leave you watching the clock at work for a well deserved happy hour. With a long holiday weekend right ahead of us, we thought we’d kick off this short week sharing a few summer cocktail recipes that are a thirst quenching, pool party, rooftop chic must-tries:
We teamed up with Dole and Evite to share a few tropical cocktails that are perfect for summer parties. You will want to bring out the pink flamingos after tasting these sips.
1. Say Aloha to the Mai Tai cocktail, the original tropical drink — just add a colorful cocktail umbrella and let the luau begin! All you need is a little rum,orange curaçao, almond syrup, lime juice and a fresh slice of pineapple to top it off.
2. Bring the beach to you with this refreshing Blue Hawaii cocktail by adding a can of DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice and a little bit of lime juice. For this blue brew, all you need is rum, pineapple juice, blue curaçao and some sweet and sour mix.
3. Throw together a pool party and serve the Hurricane with 3 simple ingredient that your guests will love. Add a little dark rum, passion fruit juice and lime and you are ready to go!
and keep the red theme with watermelon juice:
4. Don’t forget the all time favorite Pina Colada including coconut, DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice and rum that make the perfect summertime blend.
5. If you love bananas then you will fall in love with this Frozen Banana Daiquiris that will keep you cool all day long. All you need for this summer blend is rum, ice, sugar, lime and of course bananas!
Create one of these easy drinks this weekend, or surprise your guests on 4th of July with the tasty red Hurricane or Blue Hawaii cocktail! They will definitely be crowd pleasers and will add a little color to any summer party. Instagram your Dole tropical creations with #EviteParty and #KingOfJuices, or share your favorite drinks on twitter @evite + @DolePackaged!